By iliveintexas - 01/09/2012 14:09 - United States - Tyler

Today, my dad wants me to spray a wasp nest, because I'm the fittest family member and can run the fastest. The wasps are already angry, and I'm allergic to them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 850
You deserved it 1 854

iliveintexas tells us more.

Hey everyone, in case you're wondering, I have NOT sprayed the nests yet (my dad has informed me there are around 10 nests), but I will be sure to record it, because I am an idiot. PS: Thank you all for the helpful comments, I am aware that I should wear long pants and a long shirt. However (for my favorite comment), in Texas, it is hard to find a cheap steel-forged suit of armor, as well as to craft one. More soon, David (iliveintexas, and author of this FML)

Top comments

If no one in your family wants to do it, call an exterminator.

I guess being fit has it's down sides too. Lol

Comments

Wait till dark to try and spray them. They aren't as active then

rachelita2107 5

Your supposed to do that at night when they are all in the nest. Spray it with the wasp spray and in the morning knock the hive down.

Another one I moderated! This is more than usual

trellz17 19

I was stung about 14 times when I was little because my brother threw a mini football through the tree and startled them. They are on you before you even know it. Might not want to **** with them.

P1P_BOY 6

This sounds like an fml inside an fml...

lovepandorasaver 11

Within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

P1P_BOY 6

If you have to spray it wait til it's night / dark out so you can catch them off guard. Good luck OP.

Do what my dad did: Get a 12 gauge shotgun and shoot it a couple of times....-_-

And damage your house or the item in which the nest is attached to? Yeah..

P1P_BOY 6

Shoot it with a paintball gun... That'll give you some distance between you and them. Either that or a pressure washer will do.

Lmao well if ya watch 1000 ways to die ya know one of them was based on a guy shooting a hornets nest with a paintball gun and that didnt work. Hence why he is on a 1000 ways to DIE lol.

P1P_BOY 6

Yes ive seen that episode and that's why you shoot it from a decent range not like 10 ft away like he was, maybe shoot from out of a window and close the window after..

sruhhvalo 5

So they're willing to risk your life based on how fast you can outrun the wasps? That's crap.