By Anonymous - 29/12/2010 11:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me he loved me for the very first time in three years. Apparently, all it took was anal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 671
You deserved it 13 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

It used to be "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach," but now it is apparently "the way to a man's heart is through your asshole." On the other hand, I wouldn't trust an "I love you" that is said right after anal -- he's probably talking shit.

Comments

Punctuation is so important, isn't it? Dancingx, I believe pendatik was referring to #8 who made a ridiculous statement about gay men and anal sex and not to your ill-phrased post above. Incidentally, I get what you were trying to say and I think you are well-meaning but you do need to keep in mind that tone and intent cannot be read in a comment. I don't even know why homosexuality was brought up at all since OP is a female with a bf.

nswe 0

thats gay... i tried anal with my gf few times, but just cant subst nice wet pu**y. i love it so much

Edge23 1

So just I understand, you stayed with a guy for 3 years who never said I love you ? Your ass deserved it.

nswe 0

no anal is not for gay only, some enjoy it, but who ever ass being "paunded" should enjoy it more. BUT, dude enjoys more anal then viginal its sounds a little ****, OR, something wrong with that vigi*a.

The only difference between "vaginal" and "anal" is v, g and i... and a quarter inch of membrane.

22cute 17
patebbe 0

ew really anal that's all guys want it's soo gross

sturk_fml 0

some guys including me dont like anal..!

RedPillSucks 31