By cmore - 11/03/2010 01:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex, when he finished, seemingly angry. He stood there naked complaining for 15 minutes about how our sex sucked. Then he demanded that I dress him because "it's my fault his clothes were off in the first place". FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 011
You deserved it 5 637

Same thing different taste

Comments

Gazoooo 0

Wow. Maybe you need help making character assessments before you get to that point. I'm pretty sure your Diva boyfriend showed a few red flags before he inadvertantly flew "out of the closet" -naked.

what an asshole. please tell us that whole dressing the turd you "accidentally" got his nut sack stuck in his zipper.

cyberotter 0

I like your old photo better snicks

perdix 29

Usually, when "sex" and "sucking" are used in the same sentence, it is a very good thing. After you give him head, does he scowl, "Well, that blew!" You must be truly awful at it if he requested that you dress him rather than to make him an apres-sex snack, aka, a sammich. He probably figured that if your sammiches are as dull and bland as your sex, it's just not worth the calories. He surely regrets the loss of his precious bodily fluids.

wow what a douche bag. he's problably pissed he only lasted one minute and is taking it out on you. dump his ass for being a whiney little bitch.

@ Jrook: Actually ur just more likely to land a *****. The quality women still want the nice guys. I went threw a lot of jerks b4 finally got my hubby. Stay sweet

roxiijr1113 0

umm.. are you honestly still calling him your boyfriend because the moment he demanded to be dressed he should be your ex!

kyliebeatriz08 0

Wow I never thought somebody could actually be so immature, say goodbye to that child.... u know that if u don't, it may get worse in the future....