By DOCMONROE - 30/09/2013 22:51 - United States - Marion

Today, my body-building addiction hit a whole new level when I begged my friend to sell me her breast milk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 241
You deserved it 45 520

Top comments

Lemurcat 12

Op, if she doesn't like the idea, don't keep pushing it on her. It doesn't matter how perfect breast milk is, friends come first. If she's uncomfortable and doesn't want to sell, lay off.

Comments

And how does breast milk help in bodybuilding?

It's actually a big thing to body builders as it has a lot of protein and vitamins that help promote muscle growth.

This sounds like your areola of expertise, 11.

I try and commit these things to mammary.

Well if she does sell it to him its a good way to milk a new cash coe

mangoboy1 19

Breast milk is the milk of the gods for bodybuilders

slappygecko 21

It's good that you're committing it to mammary 28. I think it's in your breast interest.

Rainhawk94 27

would you boobs knock it off already with the puns

spekledworf 18

I thought tit was pretty funny

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

62 - I believe you meant to say "knocker off"

ghil15 8

do u want it fresh from the breast or in a bottle just wondering ^-^

There are actually places where women who pump more breast milk than they need/use can donate it. Of course, they get tested for diseases and such, and if they are healthy, then they can donate. I'm sure you could go online and find a website that gives/sells it. That being said, see a therapist, OP.

diarheea101 11

that makes a big difference XD

That's gonna be the next question: By the way... this sounds creepy too, but I've heard it's only really good, if it's fresh... So... Would you be so kind to lift your shirt? :D

Rainhawk94 27

I feel bad for her juicy breasts

nightowl713 25

OP needs to understand just what exactly he is asking her to do. If she isn't planning on breast feeding after the first month, unless you are paying REALLY well, it isn't worth the pain she will go through. Breast feeding is an extremely uncomfortable and often times painful act, even just using a pump. She will have to continue buying pads for her bras, pay for containers to store it in, and take at least 20-30 minutes a pumping session away from her day. And besides all of that, it's pretty weird.

If she gave you some, you better consider her your breast friend.

Fitzinator1995 13

ha I see what you did there... (;

He just wants the Double-D; anything more would just be milking it.

sarcasticzilla 9

We better stop before these puns start to RACK up.

flockz 19

let's milk these puns for all they're worth,

Neyuu 18

Why stop? This is just the nip of the iceberg.

WellThen0lo 7

Hopefully the husband/BF won't find out other wise you'll be BUSTed

Careful, 74, you must avoid the nip of the iceberg or you will sink the tit-anic

Dodge4x4Ram 46

I saw that on PAIN & GAIN but I thought it was just for laughs

That's what I thought of.. I thought maybe that guy was just weird. But then again, it is based on a true story.

It may be nutritious, but that's ******* creepy.

Maybe it's just me but how exactly is it creepy it may be odd or uncommon or even out of place but not creepy

Wizardo 33

You should just stick to getting a lean body instead of trying to become the Michelin Man and looking like a balloony fool.

mangoboy1 19

He has his own goals. While I personally don't like the look of most anyone bigger than Arnold, I do respect their bodies because I know how hard it is to get there.

how the hell would you even broach that subject? I cant help noticing youre lactating?

UnluckyGenius 21

"Can you sell me some of your excess breast milk?" There simple.

Holy_Schnikes 23

More like "I NEED BREAST MILK TO BE BIGGER! ME NEED MILK! YOU GIVE ME NOW! YOU DON'T NEED IT ALL!

That's a little extra don't you think?