By sandwichsex - 08/08/2009 22:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, me and my boyfriend were fooling around on my bed when things started to get heated. I said to him, "Do what ever you want". He got up and said he'd be right back. I thought he went to get a condom. He came back with a sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 133
You deserved it 11 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Might want to be a bit more specific next time. Lol.

Dillybar 0

Should've asked him to eat you out if he was so hungry...

Comments

wow. ur man is an idiot. a real man, such as myself, would have made u make the sandwich

YDI for thinking that any man would want to have sex with YOU over eating a sammich! Lawl.

Uhh.. Sandwiches don't talk back, and bitch about you not paying attention to them. And you can, infact, eat it with bacon. I've tried that once with a woman.. and let's say.. it didn't end well.. I can't say a straight FYL or YDI because A:We are guys, and live on sex and food. And B: It is not your fault, and furthermore, your life is not ******.

What the Hell are you humans blathering on about? I have no idea what it is, but what I do know is that my boyfriend would gladly choose starvation if it meant nothing but as many orgasms as possible within a week time frame. Sex comes first for him, and food comes second. ...Although, to be fair, we do eat after sex. :)

ghostgirll 0

theres like 20 FMLs just like this

Dakarads 0

sucks for you! i want a sandwich.

There are so many guys out there who are like this. A lesson for the girls: BE BETTER IN BED. That way there would be no chance of leaving you for food while fooling around. Oh and YDI, for not being more appealing than a sandwich to someone with a penis.

lmao, that is so funny! Rejected for a sandwich! XD

wait... if ur a guy having sex with a guy, why do u need condom?