By Anonymous - 24/10/2011 09:47 - United States

Today, marks the fourth straight night that my girlfriend has screamed and cried in fear, scratching and kicking me in her sleep. The reason? I took her to see Paranormal Activity 3. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 950
You deserved it 51 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That "screaming in fear" and "kicking and scratching" is called being possesed. GET HER TO AN EXORCIST, NOW!!!!!

Iknoweverything 29

I don't think hitting and scratching would do much good against a paranormal entity, but maybe that's just me.

Comments

I never saw the movie, but I heard it was rough.....

OffMySack 2

That movie had the dumbest ending ever -__________-

FYLDeep 25

The only thing scary about those movies is the soundtrack. They must normalize the audio to be around like -20 dB so at a moments notice they can just bump the audio up to 0 dB (like when all the ******* pots and pans flew off in the 2nd movie) and mess with your head.

Yeah. All of those movies are made by sound and music.

MrWhiteGluz 1

Those movies arn't even scary

FYLDeep 25

The Agonist ******* rules. I hope that's what your username is referencing.

You should set up a camcorder and film at night...you know, just in case.

iggy808 0

The series isn't scary at all, I mean really a demon, they are silly and hilarious yes, scary? No!

Some people don't handle movies like that as well. I'm fully aware of how ridiculous it is (seriously, there's no denying it) but still, when I went to turn the light off the night after seeing it...I was freaked.

leogirl95 12

Wow... Someone was actually frightened by that movie?