By dentinpalevo - 29/12/2009 07:29 - Cyprus

Today, it's my first day-off for the holidays. Today is also the day they decided to start building a house next to mine. I can't sleep beyond 7 am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 936
You deserved it 2 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

22cute 17

earplugs? whitenoise player?

Comments

This happened to me though all of last summer. Fyl but fml more because it went on for 5 months.

It's called a lawsuit. Its very useful in situations like that.

please for the love of god tell me you are a troll.

dan11 0

Did anyone else notice that the holiday break started after christmas and hanukkah...?

mn_mpls 0
terriibabiiix23 0

either get earplugs or stay in a hotel

wah wah wah. i get up at 0530 everyday even when i am on break. stop bitching.

oh, boo hoo... you have to wake up at 7:00 am on a vacation, stop bitchin' like a woman. IT'S A FREE ALARM CLOCK! use this advantage to get things done. I have to get up at 6:00 am. yeah, you have it REAL tough...

Moonstarmist 0

FYL. I know how you feel. The first day of summer vacation (after months of barely getting more than 6 hours of sleep a night), my neighbors started working on their garage.. which was right next to my window. Earplugs, music, etc. did not work to block out the sound. Hope they hurry up as fast as they can. It sucks to wake up early on the few days that you would otherwise be able to sleep in.

Get some ear-plugs and teach yourself to sleep while ignoring all the sounds around you. It's really not that hard. Leave the TV on at night when you go to bed. That should help you get used to it.

There is something you can actually do about that if your country has reg's, bribe the construction/building firm with something you want.. like cable tv