By lonely one - 14/09/2012 10:17 - United States

Today, it's been a week since I've been in hospital. No one has been to visit me. The nurses have nicknamed me "The Lonely One." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 691
You deserved it 2 022

Same thing different taste

Comments

doglover100 28

Sorry. I've always had medical issues so it has always been in and out of the hospital. I've only had family visit me, my "friends" didn't care that I was there.

The few times I've been in the hospital I didn't want visitors at all. Maybe your friends don't know you're in there or they assume you want to be left alone to recover. Plus a week isn't that long and people have busy lives. Maybe they mean to stop by but things keep coming up. I know it seems like forever when you have nothing to do, but time gets away from you when you have a full schedule.

I created an FML account just to tell you; everyone is worth more than that. If your friends know you're there, are capable of attending and have not - you need new friends. Real ones. Look after yourself and find some good people.

That's actually very kind and sweet :-) I agree

SpaceCadet87 0
afairshake 8

Sorry you're in the hospital and sorry nobody is visiting too. Hope you get well soon and hopefully some visitors will arrive soon. The nurses sound like insensitive jerks to me.

What hospital are you in I'll gladly come visit you xxoo

Hope you are feeling better, OP. Visitors aren't just for cheering up; their presence shows the hospital staff that someone outside is keeping an eye on the patient's well-being. Don't be shy about communicating that factor to others.