By Diet_Water - 14/02/2016 05:01 - United States - Moreno Valley

Today, I wore my boyfriend's favorite shirt to surprise him and show him how sexy I look. He made me take it off and pay the bill for dry cleaner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 886
You deserved it 4 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Isn't him telling you to take it off a good thing?

Maybe you should make sure it's ok to wear his clothes. He might be germophobic. Better luck next time OP.

Comments

stevenbro 6

Is that the shirt with the cum stain on the back?

How long had you been wearing it? Did you get it dirty or something? still think your boyfriend is a turd but I just want to know if he was even a little bit justified.

fangirlofthings 21

Could have been a matter of a dry clean only shirt required for work and if she was wearing perfume and the god awful sparkly makeup most women seem fond of these days, he would have been well within his rights to ask her to pay for the cleaning. On the other hand if it was a simple t-shirt he over reacted, more information is needed before a side can be picked.

I hope he enjoys ******* the shirt because I would not have stuck around. Nothing says she got the shirt is dirty. The guy is a dick bag. Go find a real man who values his girlfriend more than his clothes.

Who has favorite articles of clothing, especially to THAT extent of a reaction, over the age of 5? I keep all my clothes in nice condition MYSELF as a responsible adult, because I like all of them equally. OP, unless you got it messy with food or whatever, you should refuse and probably find a man.

He probably had it dry cleaned, pressed, starched, etc to wear. I don't have "favorites" but I basically have 5 shirts and wear 2 regularly because they are more comfortable. If he needs to wear dress shirts to work or something I could understand him being upset with one he planned/had to wear being un presentable. If OP messed it up, and it legitimately needs re-pressed or cleaned, then she should certainly be paying to have it done or ironing it.

Whoa, thats harsh of him... Really harsh.

Sounds like op might be a side chick... He didn't want his wife/main chick to smell her scent on him....

pacman490 21

maybe he has ocd that made him react that way.