By feelthelove - 02/11/2009 18:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up after a night of drinking to find a very gorgeous girl in my bed. Her only words to me were "did anything happen?" When I replied yes she began to cry. Nice to know I was someone's rock bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 600
You deserved it 5 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she probably has a boyfriend and is crying that she accidently cheated on him or maybe she's a virgin and she didnt want to lost her viginaty to a complete stranger of maybe she didnt want to have sex with a complete stranger it has nothing to do with you.

LemonadePink 0

Dude, that's just the way most girls are. Guys think it's awesome to hook up with random hot girls. Girls...actually give a **** about sleeping with random guys, well girls that aren't ****** care anyway. She just ****** up, drank too much and had a random hook up. It has nothing to do with YOU, just herself. Get over yourself.

Comments

i feel for the girl. she might have had a boyfriend. or something. i mean if i had drunken sex with someone id become upset afterwards as well. its nothing personal i can bet u. shes probably just upset.

I dont get why people feel for the girl, she was drunk not passed out when it happened. Drunk or not you still have morals and know what your doing if she didnt want to she wouldnt have done it. Ive been plenty drunk plenty of times never once did something stupid that i didnt want to do.

psychoxxxinvader 3

She probably had a boyfriend or moral reasons. However, if she was so "moral" she probably wouldn't have gotten so drunk in the first place. You: keep it in your pants because one night stands just make you look like a man *****. The girl: if you can't handle the alcohol don't ******* drink.

No, I see it all the time in movies.. If the chick was drunk, you raped her.. If you were drunk, well, that is no excuse for raping a chick.. ----- But *hi-five* OP.. You just tapped that..

scabrakazaam 0

Why does everyone find it funny if its the chick but have sympathy if its a guy? Thats a lame double standard. Regardless of whats on the inside, he's still fugly.

she probably had HIV and just gave it you. LOL

bella789 8

awwh! it's probably because she was still a virgin and didn't want you to be the one to take her virginity! or maybe she is married ( not to possible though). it's probably not u, unless u really feel like your Rock bottom //:.

ragzilla 0

oh, you're the mistake from superbad!