By JazzyandAlice - 20/09/2009 06:06 - United States

Today, I went to babysit eight kids under the age of ten, all by myself. After five hours of Hell, the parents finally came back from the ASU game. I got paid $5. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 962
You deserved it 7 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why didn't you say anything?! Stand up for yourself!

Alister09 0

I would say Hmm...$5 for 8 kids under 10? I think I'll tell everyone that goes to my school that you're cheap and you'll never be able to get a babysitter again!

Comments

i've done the same several times and been paid NOTHING before not because they didn't want to pay me because my mum said i don't mind just discuss payment before hand

loquita_fml 0

I would sure put the word out to everyone to ask for the cash up front first . It really makes me sick how people will piss away money on partying and beer and things to have a good time for themselves but when it comes to their own children they don't want to waste a dime. Shouldn't their children be their most prized posession?

omgwtffmmfl 0

If they ask you again tell them to go to hell.

PollySighDevil 0

Hey! Screw you assface! At least we won the game... Plus that is not even remotely typical of Tempe!

PrinceTwilight17 0

I can hardly believe this really, I have never seen anyone so cheap although I am sure there is plenty of people like that. You didn't talk to the parents about your payment before they left at all? Another thing I don't believe.

boatkicker 4

I believe it. It's happened far too many times to me, even with discussing the payment before hand.

Teaches you to set a price up front. Learn from it.

GO SUN DEVILS! But you deserve it for not establishing a price up front. This is a rookie mistake you make when you're 14, not when you're an adult.

tell them u deserve more cuz u had to survive 5 hours of hell.