By fredfredburger - 25/06/2014 17:45 - United States - Imperial

Today, I went on a date with the girl I like, to see The Fault In Our Stars. She didn't cry, but I did. Twice, hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 406
You deserved it 13 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Watermelon2011 6

If she's a mature woman she would appreciate you showing emotions. :)

Comments

GalaxyShots 21

I love a man that can cry & show his emotions.

That movie is an emotional roller coaster. There's no shame in crying at The Fault In Our Stars. It's heartbreakingly beautiful. Go you for expressing your emotions.

If she didn't cry too then she's not for you bro

Shows that you are a sensitive guy. Don't dwell on it too much OP. If she doesn't like it then she doesn't deserve you.

Chixxapow 11

Well I'm a female and I didn't cry either. It just depends on who you are and such. But I think that it's sweet that you cried, I hope she sees that :)

gameover18 17

It ok OP guys can feel emotions too. If it makes you feel better I'm 20 and I cry every time I see The Lion King and that's a cartoon movie.

Something like that happened to me. I posted it as an fml but it didn't get confirmed. I went to see it with my boyfriend and I didn't cry that much because I read the book so I knew what was coming. My boyfriend however was crying hard. Then he broke up with me an called me a heartless bitch.

michael_shaqson 5

for some reason I don't believe that. Take out the last part and it's believable though.

QueenofWheels 13

I don't think it's fair you jacked their FML