By claytwin - 04/03/2013 20:10 - United States

Today, I was walking to my professor's office. I've had an upset stomach all week, and I still felt a little gassy, so I politely decided to pass gass before entering the room. More than just gas came out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 642
You deserved it 7 517

claytwin tells us more.

claytwin 14

My first FML to get published and I am not proud of this moment but I did waddle back to my dorm to take a shower, and then I continued on with my life.

Top comments

They said "hall pass, please" "not haul ass, please!" No need to get off on such a bad shart.

Comments

That had to be awful, I hope you were able to go home and change before going to the professors office!

claytwin 14

My first FML to get published and I am not proud of this moment but I did waddle back to my dorm to take a shower, and then I continued on with my life.

So, what did you tell your professor?

claytwin 14

I was just stopping in to ask questions during his open office hours so he was not expecting me, so I did not have to tell him anything.

Don't feel bad. Shit happens... Literally.

I know. I should be ashamed. :'( The urge was too great and I... I am weak... Or am I week? Hmmmm.....

First you "politely fart" and then you "waddle". You, sir, have a way with words.

You are weak... it rhymes with Reek.

yourmofo 6

I had to crap in an alley once. unnnnnpleasant

surfergirl72 7

Had the unfortunate experience of ******** my pants in a Rite Aid. Hey, I was SICK and there to pick up meds. On the way home, HAD to stop and go in the road. And Im a girly girl. :(:(

Sorry dude, that could be quite embarrassing but as you've "had an upset stomach all week" I'm going to have to go with YDI for not getting to a toilet just in case.

Are you saying OP shoud have spent the whole week in the toilet?

He had an upset stomach not diarrhea.

Wizardo 33

Scumbag brain, need to fart - you shart, you need to have a shit - its just a fart...