By creeped - 29/12/2009 00:50 - United States

Today, I was talking to the guy that has been in love with me for two years. He said "There is a shortage of perfect breasts in the world. It would be a shame to lose yours." He then creepily looked at me and said "It's true." Thanks, Princess Bride, for supplying creepers with material. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 737
You deserved it 4 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he's quoting The Princess Bride to you, even creepily, he's a keeper.

Oh noooo! Someone thinks you have perfect breasts! And he's quoting from one of the most oft-quoted movies ever! F YOUR LIFE! Or, you know, congrats.

Comments

mef_fml 0

meh. it's creepy but it's not a big deal...

If you are going to treat him with disdain anyways, you should probably forcefully kick him out of your life and let him start creeping out somebody else. Why give him enough of your attention to hear a movie quote come out of his mouth otherwise? Cruelty? Do you enjoy seeing the socially maladjusted fail at social interactions, year after year? Honestly, if he is truly creepy then get rid of him and put him out of your mind. If he is really an important enough presence in your life that you cannot do that (like, so important that you would post about him on FML and expect people to care) then you should probably try to reevaluate your opinion of him for your own sanity's sake. Get rid of him or find something to like!

he may have just came up and started talking to her, or maybe they have classes or work together and are forced to be near eachother. maybe she was just being nice and said hey to him and he started talking. u shouldn't say she's being cruel for interacting with him when u don't know the whole story. what would be cruel is to ignore someone completely in the hopes that they would move on. it doesnt work like that, so don't make such accusations towards someone.

How does she know he's been in love with her for two years if this is someone who just walked up out of the blue and started talking to her? It sounded to me like this was something that had essentially been going on for the last two years. If I am off base, I rescind my comment and apologize.

Take that as a complement, now i want to see your breasts :S

You mean compliment (with an "i" in the middle). Please learn the difference between "complement" and "compliment" if you want to try to use big words.

your life sucks but why were you talking to him? also although your life sucks, princess bride does not :)

alicia_was_here 3

tell him his feelings for you are not mutual, and you dont feel comfortable getting those comments from him. and if you do.. stop complaining

BurnIt2TheGround 0

that's kinda beautiful bahahaha how romantic hahaha oh and congrats on the breasts lol

somuchjustice 0

You love him for two years but you still think a dude admiring perfect boobs is creepy? Where have you been? YDI for having nice ****.

dangletsbang21 0

you all are just a bunch of retards

your a ****** bitch, he loves you, that's not creepy it's romantic bitch !

I agree with 2. no guy quotes movies. and hello having nice boobs is a good thing. if you've known each other that long and you've known he's in love with you, then you should know it's probably not than your face he's in love with. and if he's such a creeper then don't talk to him. wow, what a concept right. totally deserved.