By Tee - 10/11/2009 02:20 - Australia

Today, I was saying goodbye to my boyfriend before I got on my bus. As I turned to get on, the door closed on my face. I knocked on the door. The driver looked at me, and while still staring at me, drove off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 056
You deserved it 5 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Flutist 3

Bus stops are not Love Connections. Get on the ******* bus in the time allotted to you and we won't have to wait for your ass. I hate people like you. You say goodbye before the bus comes, and then get on.

Now that's just mean. Report his/her ass to the transit center, etc. and have your BF there as witness. He/she'll be fired on the spot.

Comments

fakemylife 2

Why am I not surprised this happened in Victoria, Australia? Also, why do people spend 20 minutes waiting for the bus outside a newsagent (where they sell bus tickets), then only buy a ticket from the driver when the bus comes?

You people all suck. Clearly the driver closed the door right as she was about to get on. I really need to stop reading the comments. Half the people on this site are the most disgustingly self important, moralistic, and uncompassionate people on earth.

Flutist 3

Wouldn't moralistic imply that we have morals. Morals usually stem from an awareness of the human condition, the soul, and the need to improve themselves. So to day we aren't compassionate, but that we have morals, and live by them, seems almost to undermine your line. Who cares, if you can't handle what we have to say then you need to go back to mommy.

Sparky09 0

at least you get to spend some extra time with your boyfriend now!

I would have thought you were holding up the bus... Then I saw the location. Metro Melbourne I assume. They do it for fun, tram drivers too. Especially when you run. I'm on your side.

Being a Melburnian too, I have never heard of this. My daily bus driver (ditching the bus this year for train though) always waits for passengers. I liked him, but it started to piss me off when we were running 5 minutes late, and he'd stop and wait for 2 minutes.

Well you're really gonna love the fact that newsagents won't be selling Myki credit since the commissions are so low. They only managed to ink a deal with 7-Eleven after what I would presume a lot of haggling.

Haha, funny mental image. FYL though lol.

myunicornbarfedo 0
nottobeknown4 5

Oh my god! Same thing happend to me!

Is it me or did she just repeat the word "bus" way too many times...?

b_rad_fml 4

YDI for spending too much time playing kissy-face and not enough time on getting your ass on the bus!