By Chey - 22/03/2012 22:13 - United States - Bakersfield

Today, I was learning to drive a stick when a cop decided to pull me over just to laugh at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 227
You deserved it 3 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

waresjake 3

Don't worry, I still love you

Yeah. I totally agree. They only keep entire communities as safe as possible. Total dicks.

Comments

Dude was probably already laughing & could of kept that to himself as you went by but NOoooo... He had to actually "pull you over" to rub it in your face. O_o

Well if u drive like a dumbass id pull u over and laugh at u too!

awepeach 3

As long as he didn't give you a ticket I think it's kind of nice. I like when people let me know that what I've done is funny to them, in a good humor sort of way. I bet he wanted to chat about how hard stick driving was and tell you his own frustrating attempts. If he really gave you a ticket and pointed and laughed at you, then that's probablly inappropriate and reportable worthy. But being able to havea good laugh at yourself is awesome.

I'm British, I find driving automatics weird because I do it so rarely (once in a hire car on holiday, and once parking someone else's car for them). Freaky things.

I learned in a '67 Chevy PU 3- speed on the column. I didn't get the automatic option for learning. You start with a stick shift then you can drive about anything!

stoltzyy21 0

'cops are dicks.' labeled as that until you may need their help. They wouldn't be very good at their jobs trying to enforce laws as being pushovers would they? And most, unfortunately, do have that 'ego.' but then again, a lot of officers have been killed trying to do their job honestly.

Yeah, because driving a car with a stick is so hard to learn #rolleyes

Why would you Rey abs learn how to drive stick while on the road?! Practice in a parking lot and when you are basically perfect, go on a road during a non-busy time.

Hahaha sorry!! Auto correct made "try and" into "Rey abs" (?!?!) ;)

manual transmission isn't even that hard to figure out if you have common sense..... that's the real FML