By elevator-troubles - 18/03/2009 07:59 - Australia

Today, I was in an elevator with my brother and a woman. He signs to me that she has a 'damn fine ass'. I chuckle and then shake my head. He shrugs. A second later the woman signs to us, 'Rick, don't you remember me?' Turns out she helped teach my brother sign language when he was six. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 003
You deserved it 25 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

more of an fhl your brother just said his sign language teacher had a nice ass.

Comments

#46 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA. you should get your sister to go on fml and post that!

Dudernahada 0

can everyone stop whining about how this isn't an fml? it didnt hurt you that it doesnt fit the very strict and highly important guidelines of FMLness! Just read it and appreciate it for it's comic value, shiiiit son....

Ethan205 0

ahaha that's pretty funny that your brother got called out.

Dudernahada 0

@ #55 I have special permit from Allah that says it's ok for me to whine, just not for anyone else.

lol @ #40, those damn deaf kids, always full of sass.

XoBlueEyesXo 0

@ 45: I get what the point was, but it was very poorly thought through. It's totally the same thing as raising your eyebrows at your friends when you see someone you think is attractive or making a nasty smirk at a friend if you see someone that repulses you - or, better yet, saying she has a "damn fine ass" after she leaves the elevator. Just about everyone on the planet does thing like that, yet it's the ones that chose to use language (which, surely they're aware is more risky) that get called "smug jerks."

squeaky_fml 0

(in response to responses to my earlier post) I think he was like 13 years, older, he was pretty young for a babysitter. Anyway, my sister is a grownup and who she chooses to **** is none of my business.

that's funny. i'm not sure about an fml though.

Holy crap #46. That's ridiculous. Is that like...a 15-20 year age difference? Hell, could've been his daughter then. >_>