By leftout - 25/12/2015 05:51 - United States - Whitney

Today, I spent the holiday with my husband's big family. They suggested we take a family picture, but two people were purposely left out of it. I was one of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 269
You deserved it 1 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that's so mean. Didn't your husband say anything?

Next year take control of the secret santa and leave everyone else out.

Comments

I wonder if the other person that was left out was also someone's spouse

PANDORUM89 21

That's what I thought as well. if that is the case then OP is just being a baby, however if say the other person was a GF and OP is a WIFE then I feel bad for her.

OP here- I put who the second person was, but I guess they cut that part out. It was my husbands cousins on-again-off-again baby daddy/boyfriend who got her pregnant in a bar bathroom the very first time they met. I seriously wish I was joking.

OP here- I put who the second person was, but I guess they cut that part out. It was my husbands cousins on-again-off-again baby daddy/boyfriend who got her pregnant in a bar bathroom the very first time they met. I seriously wish I was joking. So, no, definitely not just being a baby.

My in laws are exactly the same and my husband is too afraid to say anything so I constantly feel like an outsider and worst part yet is I don't have any family of my own, so this is what I'm stuck with. Sorry OP.

So blank the inlaws and spend Christmas at home with your hubby.

Screw them! You dont have to out up with their shit. Stay home for christmas.

That just happened to me. My boyfriend's family are pretty terrible. Sorry, because that really sucks.

MzZombicidal 36

Are you two serious, though? I only ask because if not, I can see why they'd try to leave you out. I've always found it odd when someone alienates a certain person or people from a group picture though. My family's always been the "everyone get in the picture" people.

Yes, we're serious. We live together and we have been together for a long time. His family knows. They're just kind of a rude bunch. We split our holidays between his family and mine. But when it's time to be with his family, I know I have to prepare myself.

fpants2010 18

Who was the second person left out?

OP here- I put who the second person was, but I guess they cut that part out. It was my husbands cousins on-again-off-again baby daddy/boyfriend who got her pregnant in a bar bathroom the very first time they met. I seriously wish I was joking.

I still don't understand how "adults" act like that!

hey at least you weren't the only one! still sucks though, sorry OP

I feel your pain. My husband's aunt had her son shop me out of last year's Christmas photos. We don't spend holidays with them anymore.