By yeahthatsme - 30/07/2009 20:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I placed a personal ad advertising myself as an overweight woman wanting sex. I sent pictures of me in lingerie to men who replied and was pleased that almost all were still interested. Then I sent face pics. As it turns out, being fat is not my problem. Apparently I'm ugly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 891
You deserved it 29 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hellobananas 0

If you're looking for sex, the guys probably wouldn't care. Seriously, if a guy answered a personal ad, he probably isn't too choosy.

Metal1209 0

Keep searching, I'm sure theres someone out there for you

Comments

freezeframefame 0

YDI for being a prostitute

The problem is they aren't getting sex,,, do u even know what a prostitute is??? This comment is lame and makes you look like a twit

YDI for having no self esteem and catering to pervs. Of course you'll get more replies when you send lingerie pics to these guys, i mean come on, even if you have a good-looking face.

YDI, period. There are no ugly girls (with some very few exceptions!!!) Those who look ugly look so because they don't take care of themselves. You don't take care of yourself, so you are fat. You don't take care of yourself, so you look ugly. If you want to have a boyfriend, or even if you want to have just sex, just take care of yourself.

splishsplash 0

okay not true. some people take very good care of themselves, but are still overweight. sometimes its genetic or they just have a bigger build. and no offense, but there are some pretty unattractive people... make up and styling can only do so much... so you cant necessarily blame her for her looks however, ydi for posting an ad for sex... that just shows that you don't have much self respect, which in my opinion is even more unattractive than being ugly.

I have to agree with splishsplash here. There are definitely ugly-looking people out there, regardless of how they take care of themselves, (uglypeople.se) if you don't think so you probably haven't been out much. However, it doesn't really matter, I mean we'll all look more or less the same in forty years, won't we? I put more value on whether or not a girl is willing to laugh at my awful jokes to be honest.

actually genetics have less of an impact on weight than you would think... if you really want to keep the weight off then you will be committed to it and you will work to keep it off. If you're determined genetics mean nothing when it comes to getting the body you want. It may take a lot more work mind you... but you get what you put into it. You can always look better if you try.

BABarnes96 0

Agreed. YDI for being fat and ugly