By banana2894 - 10/08/2012 04:40 - United States - Eugene

Today, I looked over at the car parked next to me and noticed a very large woman plucking her mustache. She locked eyes with me and kept plucking. After that, every time I looked over, she was still staring. Staring and plucking. Now when I close my eyes, I can still see her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 572
You deserved it 3 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, come on. Nobody forced you to look at the lady. Just chuckle and move on.

Comments

99- Honestly, it would depend on the circumstances and the person doing it. For the most part, I imagine it would be funny to see, a shock reaction thing. ;) But someone coldly, emotionlessly staring and deep throating.....and staring.....and staring, would be creepy as all hell! ;( Gah! On a side note, I'd prefer Not to open my email to find a pic of you coldly staring at me with a banana, if it's all the same to you. ;P) *Teasing!*

Just do you know, since she is fat she probably eats a lot of fast food, which the livestock used is grown using tons of hormones which is why she has a mustache. You should roll down the window and tell her that all could be solved by not being a fatass.

The hormones in food aren't what cause people to grow hair, in fact EVERY woman, fat or skinny, have mustaches. Some just happen to have them thicker and darker then others. The hormones in food, which if you knew come in 95% of the meat NOT in greasy food, are meant to incrase the fat density for weight and the milk (for cows, sheef, goats, ect.) and that is what causes the fat build up. The only way to bypass not getting the hormones is if you buy the organic milk or lan meat. Stop trying to be smart when all you are doing is being a shallow prick.

121 - aww shucks how'd you know I was going to do that? Hahaha... Yeah psychotic girls aren't really a turn off for many men.

burned in your mind...worst ever...you'll find something to replace it...

LOL ! Funniest FML i've ever read ! Im actually crying from laughter !!!