By Anonymous - 22/10/2011 01:33 - United States

Today, I introduced my new boyfriend to my parents. Everyone knows he's into the emo scene, but this didn't stop my dad from slowly looking him up and down, then saying, completely deadpan, "You never told us you were a lesbian, honey." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 117
You deserved it 37 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SimpleMinds_fml 7

Did your boyfriend go home and right a whiny song about it?

Comments

boredblonde 17

And your boyfriend replies: "I didn't know your dad was an ass-hole."

And then her Dad kicks whiny little emo turd to the curb. Your dad is awesome!!! Your boyfriend....not very awesome

Then emo boyfriend bawls his eyes out. While OP's dad is laughing & throwing super spicy chili at him! Lol

perdix 29

Let him (the boyfriend, not your dad) get you pregnant. That'll show him! It takes some sacrifice to get revenge for a wisecrack, but it's so worth it! (More free Life Coaching -- how can I afford to keep giving this gold away!?)

koolkat27 13

how can a girl get another girl pregnant?

perdix 29

Pay attention! The boyfriend is an effeminate-looking male. Just because he looks like a girl doesn't mean that he doesn't have a fully-functioning penis than can inject her with fertile semen. Dad would be so stunned by the irony.

RaquelW 7

I used to date emo boys; then I realized I was a lesbian.

The__Redneck 7

So did you quit, or does it pretty much come out to the same thing?

Epsilonyx 15

Emo/scene? That shit still exists?

every1luvsboners 11

Justin Bieber haircuts? That shit still exists?

Epsilonyx 15

Long hair = emo/scene? Nah. Get bent.

tylersign 11

Yeah; not everyone is a tryhard brodawg. Throw a shirt on, I'm sure there's one around.

SteveTonyY 3

Lol watch out! The emo kids are attacking!!!

koolkat27 13

Just because he has long ish black hair doesn't mean he's emo. He's not pale so he can't be emo either.

Look when there's 5 comments and more that says WIN or any synonym I can definetly say We got it.

Corygerm 9

Did he cry? jk but yeah your dads a douche.

CyonideCyns 0

No. Her dad is a ******* boss :)

Weeellll... I have concluded that Emo/scene boys have no dicks. It is impossible for them to have a penis and wear pants that tight, and not even have the slightest bulge or bump to indicate the presence of a penis. And they wear girl pants. Papa bear has a point.

well, some males have the ability to pull off tight pants/skinny jeans. i enjoy the bulge. looks sexy. :)

@ohmandapants, like the above comment said, some guys do pull it off, and yes I notice they have their junk there, therefore, your commemt is really biased and make you sound like a horny big dick lover. Just saying...

I said you can't see their junk. If your pants are that tight and you can't see your junk then...where is it? It's not about having a big dick, it's the tightness of the pants...should confirm whether or not it's there..

imcutefml 0

Not always true some people are just anorexic

My ex's dad said the same thing to me... Yes I did cry

Stereotypes on this thread are really annoying, my girlfriend is into the emo thing, and no way she act's like most of you "people" say. Just saying my opinion. @op, your daddy's a jackass, but at least he tried to crack some sort of joke...

Just what you mean by you "people"? If guys want to look like they have vaginas, that's fine, but the dad said a funny thing.