By megs2129 - 16/09/2009 21:28 - United States

Today, I had to drink the most vile and disgusting medicinal treatments I could ever imagine. Then I had to drink it again when I threw up the first batch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 620
You deserved it 4 657

megs2129 tells us more.

megs2129 0

It was an expreimental treatment for Endometriosis. And it wasn't only the taste that was bad, it was how it made me feel. There were multiple portions of it, and some sizzled as they went down and stuff like that. The one that made me throw up made me feel like time stopped. I can't explain it, but it was like nothing was right. And it tasted horrible

Top comments

Aww, this totally isn't a YDI! I know how you feel. I was in the hospital once and they gave me this awful stuff that they tried to sweeten with orange flavor. I threw it up after fifteen minutes of trying to chug it down. When you're sick and you have to force down something so bad that it'll come up again and make you feel worse, it sucks. FYL.

greatnt249 0

Wasn't a GI cocktail or activated charcoal, was it?

Comments

my guess is charcoal or that "smoothie" for cat scan (or something similar), both of which are disgusting and most do throw up so get over it.

Ffffffffffuck I didn't get no damn smoothie. I just got a bottle of water that had been mixed with the fun stuff. God damn that was terrible.

My smoothie was chocolate. Yum, barium. It tasted powdery and not sweet enough, but other than that it wasn't bad. Too bad my digestive system is super-slow. I had to sit there under the machine for a couple hours until they said, "OK, go eat something just so it will move." It still didn't for another hour or so. Digestive problems, FTL.

I've done that, so I sympathize. FYL. :(

I feel for ya. I have blood testing done on a semiregular basis, and apart from fasting I need to drink a huge bottle of that glucose stuff. It's not disgusting per se, but horrible to drink anyway. Burns the throat, too. During a couple of operations I had to take pain reliever in liquid form. Now, THAT stuff was absolutely revolting, and I forced myself to gulp it down just because I figured the constant pain was even worse.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Ugh, I can so sympathize. I have a severe stomach condition that involves a lot of colonoscopies & such. And you have to drink this AWFUL acid-y bottle of mag citrate I think it is? it's supposedly lemon lime flavored.. but it's DISGUSTING. and once I had to drink this white, thick fluid (barium something, I think?). God. It was awful. FYL so much OP. /:

That the thick, nasty, white crap in the hospital that they make you swallow for some tests? If that's you're talking about, that stuff is disgusting. I'm glad I didn't vomit when I took it.

Aww, damn. I was gonna say, "HAAAAAAWT", but you're probably right.

How many people besides us do you think use real pictures?

About 5% of the users. :/ But then, most of them make it obvious their picture isn't of them. This one was just teasing! Grrr.

I'm sorry. I'm real! I promise! Alan picked it out with me even out of my photo albums!

Hmm, maybe I should FEEL you to see if you're real. If all my senses agree, then you must be real!

Where are we feeling, Miss Toxi? Is there sniffing involved too? ...Tasting? I'm worried.

You'll see. All in due time. :) Yes, all five senses must be convinced of your existence. Don't be worried! *Hugs* Mmmm.

-Hugglez with Toxi- Awww! Thank you, thank you Mercy. And no biggie. Someday, my perverted side is going to come out again and scare everyone. Trust me. And say bye-bye-bye to any sort of ideas you've had previous about me. Unless they already involve a bed...

WE HAVE FORTS NOW!? YES YES YES OH **** YES!

Indian food? Snugglies? Hair braiding? FORTS?! Can we get married? Nao? -gets diamond ring out-

Whoa Mercy, we're gaining a fort buddy? :O Wonderful news. :D

But...isn't redbluegreen Alan's mommy, who is your brother, mercy? That makes her...not related to you! Woohoo! Congrats on the wedding. :D Who am I marrying? :(

Alan and I are twins Toxi! [doesn't know how any of this works out, tbh] Toxi... Wanna go to Vegas?

srak 0

who cares? your not the first person in the world to have this happen.

Haha, did you have to actually drink the thrown up first batch? :) If yes, then this is a serious FML. If not, it's not that big deal.