By Anonymous - 14/05/2015 02:37 - United Kingdom

Today, I got sick of my flatmate stealing my food so I decided to sabotage a leftover pizza with laxatives. I came back home later in the evening after a night of heavy drinking. Guess what I had to eat in my drunken stupor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 256
You deserved it 36 922

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

plost twist....your drunk self was eating your food the whole time

brendejafulable 41

I'm pretty positive it's illegal to sabotage someone with laxatives.

One who sets a trap for his brother falls in it. You deserve it..

I did that to a guy in my class. he kept stealing my food during class and instead of confronting him I put it in the sandwich... he wasn't in class for half an hour, it was great he hasn't taken it since.

It's better, as you found out the hard way, to lay the law down to your flatmate.

Looks like you were hoisted by your own petard!

I had a buddy that thought it would be hilarious to piss in the orange juice at this house party he was at. later he passed out on the couch and when he woke up in the morning im sure you can guess what the first thing he grabbed to drink was. that is karma in action right there.

Geckosrock99 33

YDI Don't sabotage people's food. Just talk to him/her about the food stealing like an adult.

Not that I agree with what they did. But you say "Don't sabotage people's food" as if it was their roommates, not their own.

Does Ex- lax deliver in 30 minutes or less too? Was it the Domino's effect?

Dude, the old laxative prank can be quite dangerous. It's a drug, which means it can effect some people's systems differently. Most likely they would've had upset stomachs as intended, but you could have put them in the hospital. That's why this is illegal. Yeah your flatmates take your food, but you tried to poison them.