By BlueyedKat - 11/04/2016 17:40 - United States - Huntsville

Today, I gave a presentation to a class of 70+ people. No one bothered to tell me my fly was unzipped. No wonder they were all smiling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 268
You deserved it 2 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is all wrong, you were supposed to envision the crowd in THEIR underwear.

I know those feels OP. I know those feels. Happened to me 5 times when I was in college. Of course, the last time it happened I also had a chubby.

Comments

Radi0activ3 15

You should have checked on the fly... Seriously though fyl

I don't think moving your hand around your crotch would go to well during a speech.

I think it would be preferable to check it before the presentation.

Lets not let the fly off the handle here, maybe they were all just had resting nice faces :

MasterTron 24

They probably gave op a standing ovation at the end

Let's hope it's the only presentation OP gave.

NomeDMF 17

It can be assumed it was since they used "a" before "presentation".

I know those feels OP. I know those feels. Happened to me 5 times when I was in college. Of course, the last time it happened I also had a chubby.

hellobobismyname 24

When this happened to me I was a little kid. I got so embarrassed when some mean kids pointed it out to everyone and tried to play it off by saying I left it like that on purpose. For air conditioning..... I feel for you OP but hopefully you handled it better than I did lol

This is all wrong, you were supposed to envision the crowd in THEIR underwear.

lexiieeex3 32

I personally don't get why it's such a big deal if your fly is unzipped. It's not like your body parts are gonna magically appear through a one inch zipper.

It's not that big a deal, unless you got aroused during your presentation, then you just presented yourself during your presentation.

Swandive235 27

Just remember that if people noticed they tried to ignore it. Yes it sucks, but chances are that anyone who noticed it didn't continue to stare at it and think about how it was down.

Mobbetta2300 7

The best thing to do right now, would be to just go sit in a corner and cry...

Are you sure it wasn't just your sparking personality??