By Anonymous - 03/11/2015 17:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that aside from being savagely overworked and treated like shit for zero pay, another one of my responsibilities as an intern is to take the blame for my boss accidentally posting a link to a porn site on the company's Twitter account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 200
You deserved it 1 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do NOT take the blame. If you need, video document what's going on as proof, or continue to document what happens next as further evidence that you were not involved. If I were you I would cease the internship as soon as possible. Report him ASAP and try and find colleagues who will back your story.

Comments

You're completely missing the biggest lesson of your internship here. Never take the blame. Your boss is showing you that you can be a totally incompetent prick and still be a boss if you can find some idiot to pass the blame to. I suggest pinning it right on his chest.

wrong. do not let him pin it on you. do you realize what that will do to your prospective career?

How do you accidentally send a tweet? Don't you have to go into the draft, write your tweet and then click tweet? Doesn't seem like an accident. FYL

wordygirl 11

Please don't be the fall guy for this dirty bastard! Go to his superior and get his balls nailed to the wall. Just because you are an intern, you still have a record to protect for future employment. Do you want that on your record? This is not the time to tuck YOUR balls.

It could always be worse, at least you weren't an intern in the White House back in the late 90's, with a boss that had a fetish for cigars.

hektek 11

I would report him, quit and never use that company for a reference.