By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 22:06 - United States

Today, I found my phone under the car seat after three days. I flipped it open ready to issue apologies to everyone who had tried to get in touch with me and I had worried. No missed calls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 935
You deserved it 10 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blondebabycakes 0

unfortunate. maybe you should be a better friend...or at least get some good weed...then youll have lots of friends XFD

Comments

This isn't an FML. I mean... First of all, it's only been 3 days. I can understand if it's been gone for weeks, but 3 days is nothing. Second of all, and this is probably just me, but I wouldn't expect to have many calls missed after leaving it that long. But eh, most people won't talk to me unless I call them first. Maybe it's not the same with you. In any case, glad you found your phone.

infidelboy 0

OMG. poor little priss didnt get any attention. f our lives for having to read this bull s***

apizzle1816 2

haha you must be lame as hell. And, to everyone else who said they understand and that this isnt an FML, you are all just as lame.

goodtimesx2 0

lets put it this way: If you are 12-17 years old, who gives a shit If you are 18-21, thats a little weird If you are 21-35, yeah that sucks But who cares???

If you're always online and you talk to people, they don't always call you. Not worth FML material.

Defin better FML's out there, this one wasnt even funny. I cant believe this gets published but my lame, yet slightly better than this one, dont get published....

I know how you feel. Over the past summer i went to Japan and left my cell here. When i got back i was excited to see who had txted me while i was gone. I only got 3 text messages. But hey atleast you got your phone back!

I feel like that would happen to me too xP

One day you'll be happy you weren't bothered for three days straight because you have more important things to do. If that day never arrives, eat your phone and go die.