By shook - 06/09/2017 14:00 - United States - Clermont

Today, I crashed into a pole on purpose as a cop pulled me over for speeding. I figured the officer would feel bad for me and that the cost of fixing my car would be less than a ticket. He gave me one anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 077
You deserved it 11 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a special kind of dumb. I'm surprised the officer didn't give you another ticket for reckless driving on top of speeding or check to see if you weren't sober.

You need your license taken away, and quite possibly to have some sense beat into you for your complete willingness to risk killing someone to get out of a ticket that you know you deserve. Do the right thing, don't drive or breed.

Comments

Your parents must be so proud of you. Speeding, intentionally wrecking your car, which could have hurt someone a lot smarter than you (there's about 7 billion + people who fit this category), believing that sympathy supersedes the law, and believing that repairing your car would be cheap. How the hell did you pass your test, friend? Your ass needs locking up.

That's some really backwards thinking you've got going on. Get medical help soon.

Sickamore6789 7

The whole room just got more stupid because of you

Reddthornhill 8
404wan 19

reading these comments i realise that you've heard this a million times... But you're a really special kind of stupid arent you? a cop is going to tear up your speeding ticket because while he's pulling you over for speeding YOU CRASH THE ******* CAR?! which would mean you are an extremely reckless driver whose license should be taken. no sympathy for you.