By kise - 28/11/2012 06:20 - France - Paris

Today, drunk at a party, I leaned through a window to throw up. I was outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 346
You deserved it 214

Top comments

cmanaus 3

Looks like someone's off the invite list

Comments

Why do people even bother posting shit like this? If you're drunk, it's an automatic YDI. You won't get any sympathy from us, dumbass.

Just because your family is a bunch of alcoholics doesn't make the rest of the world that drinks bad. Instead of judging why don't you try to help your family. You might wanna loose that high horse.

You're an idiot! Because you're family is a bunch of slosh heads you assume the whole world is? Man! Get real! Relax..... FFS... HAVE A DRINK AND CHILL!!

OP, in 10-15 years you and your friends will tell this story at nearly every party you are at with laughter and even tears of hilarity!

That's very selfish. Instead of helping to fix the issue you rather talk shit on the people with the issue because you are one of the few with out it. Congrats.

As the homeowner, I'd be pissed. As a party goer I'd be highly amused!

lelo007 11

Guys, just leave her be. You can't have intelligent conversation with somebody who is so tight assed that it could form a diamond if you put a lump of coal in it.

PandaSpots 10

Wanna know what else is poison??? Medicine. Yet people still take them. So why the **** do you care. Almost EVERYTHING artificially made IS poison. You make it seem that alcohol and drugs are the only things....