By Ihatemyjob - 18/03/2013 03:14 - United States - Vermilion

Today, at work, I walked in on a disoriented elderly woman eating nachos and cheese off the bathroom floor. She wasn't wearing any pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 633
You deserved it 3 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kut17 11

I'm guessing you work either at Walmart or a gas station.

I will never be able to un-see the mental image..

Comments

I'm pretty sure their bathrooms would be the type with multiple stalls and a big PUBLIC area outside the stalls with the sinks and such.

onorexveritas 23

Or Taco Bell, which explains why she was in the bathroom...

Now you'll never get that out of your mind. Sorry OP to tell you this but you're forever Scarred. :/

Because she saw something she will never be able to unsee.

if you'd ever been on Reddit, you'd know that wasn't cheese she was dipping the nachos in.

the pains of seeing an older generation naked has to be one of the most mind ruining things

adam_night 9

Why is there cheese in the bathroom, food in bathrooms can attract all kinds of pests.

This seems explainable: You were at a movie theater when that lady you spotted had to do her business before the movie, but unfortunately the snack line was too long. Since she did not want to lose her spot and then have to wait longer, risking the beginning of the film, she decided to wait and buy the nachos before using the bathroom. Once her purchase was done, she had to pee so much that she sprinted off to the loo. When she was done peeing, all the while having her nachos still in hand, she got up and tripped doing so. This caused her to spill her nachos. In a desperate last minute attempt not to miss anything, nor having to pay again for the nachos, she simply ate as much as she could. The speed at which she was eating caused her to get a migraine and become a bit disoriented. And then you came in. BACKSTORY FOR THE WIN!