By Cyberella - 17/07/2009 05:36 - Australia

Spicy
Today, at my sister's engagement party, my cousins thought it would be funny to get my nanna drunk. They regretted it when she told them, and everyone else at the party about her sex life and how she fakes orgasms with my grandpa. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 269
You deserved it 9 650

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Darth_Taco 14

Well...at least you learned to not get her drunk again :D.

Comments

this is the kind of family gathering I live for. That, and prepositional endings. FYL, good one.

@Plexico. Fake orgasms are upsetting when you have sex with someone you care about and they deceive you. You sick immoral heartless excuse for a man. You're the reason us good guys have a hard time finding a girl willing to risk falling in love. They think all men are like you, wanting sex for no reason other than busting a nut.

I never said that "busting a nut" was the only reason to have sex, but don't be a liar and say that it isn't ONE of the reasons to do so. You are not a "good guy" because girls are afraid to fall in love -- you are just a loser with lame excuses. Faking orgasms is like telling her you like that ugly sweater she gave you as a gift. It's a little white lie that keeps relationships running smoothly. If she is ALWAYS faking, you've got problems -- she's got the worse problem, though.

dolfan1993 0

wow, lots of fake orgasms these days

all these fake ****** stories make me glad to be gay... no fake orgasms going on in my bed.

I'm straight, but I can fake an ****** when receiving a *******! The girl is so confused but I am an amazing actor!

FYL for having to hear that. FherL for staying so long with a man who apparently doesn't please her. FhisL (your grandpa's) for staying so long with a woman who won't tell him he's doing it wrong. :c