By GrippedMyBalls - 15/07/2009 13:21 - Korea Republic of

Today, at martial arts practice, a guest sensei wanted to teach me some "manners". He pinned me down and proceded to choke me while crushing my nuts with his hands and yelling at me in front of the whole class, "DOES THAT HURT?!!?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 352
You deserved it 9 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ztpalmer93 0

what did you do to deserve that

effthis 0

Comments

wroughtinfire 0

I'd love to see the sort of chokehold he had on you if he was able to crush your balls with his hands.

thereitgo 1

My guest instructor was a thug... and a bully. One night he goes off crazier than usual and tries to assault a student. The regular instructor teaches him some manners to defend the students. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit.

It would be hard to triangle someone and crush their balls at the same time unless if it's a reverse triangle choke.

Maybe we are using different terms. See about 1:56 into the below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0D7PdajRuA his right hand is in a good position to crush the groin

Yeah, you could when executed like that.

Manners can't be taught by ball crushing. Ball crushing is only permissible under certain circumstances, such as rape, murder, abuse, and similar misdeeds. What a jackass.

I'm pretty sure he just choked you without procession.

To everyone who thinks he must have deserved it, I met an asshole teaching ninjutsu once who was pretty much abusing one of his students. He was taking locks too far, jerking him around to hurt him more and so on. You do get dickheads like this who abuse their students to look cool or strong. With that said, I wouldn't imagine something like this happening as easily in a more sportsmanlike martial art like Judo or BJJ.

Woa, he grabbed your balls and pinned you down? FYL

Maybe he was being rude. (DON'T WORRY: I DIDN'T CLICK YDI)

Zakky_Ketchup 0

YDI for not grabbing HIS balls and winking up at him.