By Anonymous - 22/01/2014 21:41 - Canada - Saskatoon

Today, after I took my first set of exams, my professor posted on Twitter, scoffing at how stupid one student's answer was. The answer he quoted was one that I wrote. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 007
You deserved it 10 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he didn't name you specifically.

That's not right, he shouldn't post that kind of stuff about his students online.

Comments

Your professor could get in trouble for that, teachers aren't supposed to talk about exam questions/answers.

You should publicly out him for it or something OP. Or just try better but it was probably just a bad test day.

I don't even have one ha. And why was he following his teacher?

pere 11

That was incredibly unprofessional of him.

at least he didn't put ur name! I think he could get in trouble for that

He already can get in trouble for what he did.

Sorry, but I'm siding with the professor on this one!

Meld86 12

Can you talk to the professor? I would complain to the department

olpally 32

Have him fired. That's not a very respectful teacher I'd say.

The thing that bothers me the most about it is that the professor should be fully aware that what he posts is public and can be seen by students. If he has a twitter and knows students follow him/can look him up, there is no way he should post stuff like that. That is disrespectful to not just op but all of his students, as they may worry they will be publicly made fun of in the future. I'd let a higher authority know what happened op, that kind of stuff usually isn't tolerated.