By Anonymous - 22/01/2014 21:41 - Canada - Saskatoon

Today, after I took my first set of exams, my professor posted on Twitter, scoffing at how stupid one student's answer was. The answer he quoted was one that I wrote. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 007
You deserved it 10 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he didn't name you specifically.

That's not right, he shouldn't post that kind of stuff about his students online.

Comments

This fml was from me. I'm in my first year of law school and yeah it sucked lol. I keep trying to put the exact quote here but my comment keeps getting deleted.

This fml was from me. I'm in my first year of law school and yeah it sucked lol. I keep trying to put the exact quote here but my comment keeps getting deleted. But to answer a few questions:- I'm not upset, b/c I didn't end up with a horrible grade or anything. It did suck though after a friend pointed it out to me after coming back from Christmas break...especially since I didn't get my grade yet and the exams are worth a 100%...also our grades play a huge rule in placement for jobs. -Even though it sucked, I found it to be funny after a few days lol. Also, in law school, since your profs end up being your colleagues once you finish your degree, you have to ask yourself if it's worth taking it to the dean. -I doubt it is illegal since my prof is a lawyer as well...a very respected and well published one. He would know about the law. -This prof is honestly exactly like Sheldon Cooper (like from the Big Bang Theory). He is a genius and I'm sure he didn't do it to ruin my day lol.

-And no I don't follow my prof on twitter. A friend pointed it out and posted on Facebook for the school to see lol...I don't even have twitter.

Prof crossed the line. At the same time it means that you did really poorly, I doubt he badmouthed the response for no reason. So, next time try harder.

You'd think a man with a PhD could at least have a modicum of professionalism, but I guess even that has gone to hell these days. FYL.

Cadillac4427 8

your professor was beyond unprofessional ....what the hell is wrong with these teachers? do they not have any decency ?

How very unprofessional of him! I would have made an anonymous complaint about that. Some people (despite a professor status) clearly don't realise how demoralising and humiliating that can be. I'm sure it must break some 'privacy' rule somewhere.

T_T Ikr just put him on rate my professor and watch him get the rating "/0 so horrible even modern science can't explain."

mrlopez 13

But the professor professes...