By Anonymous - 11/12/2015 00:10 - United States - Persia

Today, a woman who I have spoken to approximately twice in my life, asked me out. I turned her down in the most harmless way I could. Three hours later, I found my car keyed and my windshield wipers gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 302
You deserved it 2 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least you avoided dating that! I hope that's the extent of her craziness though.

You have her number. Find her address and report it to the police.

Comments

Sounds like you made the right choice. Can you imagine what it would have been like after dating?

Xandrick 22

Later that night, she wrote angrily in her blog about how men are misogynist scum and how she wishes a plague would just come and wipe them all out.

I'd give her a call the next day and cry her a river as to how I lost my car's vipers just to see what she'd reply with, lol.

How do you know it was her? Maybe you were an ass to someone else. Or maybe someone else just wanted to be an ass

somehow this will turn into being the man's fault, right?

I will never understand why people think this sort of thing is okay. Girl gets turned down by Guy, trashes his car. Guy gets turned down by girl, threatens to shoot her. Then a lot of people have the gall to say the person who rejected the criminal was the one in the wrong. People need to get over this bullshit idea that just because they ask someone out they have the "right" to said date. Seriously, that person does not owe you a date, their number, or anything like that just because you asked them for it, and them denying the request does not mean that you should threaten, harass, or otherwise attack them. Plus, if someone is attacked because they refused romantic and/or sexual advances from an aggressor, it is not their fault. Saying it is their fault is not only absolving the aggressor of their guilt in attacking their victim, but placing the blame upon the victim.

askullnamedbilly 33

...Everyone who is sane already knows this, and the people who aren't are not going to be swayed by logical arguments. It's not like this behaviour is socially accepted or lawful, so what exactly do you propose we do about it?

Except that sanity isn't the same as morality, and there are plenty of people who are sane that still believe this kind of behavior is appropriate. As for what to do about it, bringing up that someone has the right to reject someone else without fear of retaliation when situations like this come up is a good start.

Can you be sure that the girl trashed your car? Or maybe it was just a horrible coincidence?