By Anonymous - 10/10/2012 01:57 - United States - Rancho Santa Margarita

Today, a customer handed me a 100 dollar bill. He then told me that it was my tip for doing a good job. He snatched it away just as I touched it, laughed, and said, "Just kidding." He then took his money and left the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 158
You deserved it 2 422

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time you see him, give him 50% off coupons, then quickly snatch them back. "Just kidding!"

LiyIa_fml 8

I miss finding the nice people around the world. ._. now they're rare, I only run into the common assholes.

Comments

Your user name says it all. Try to be a little more mature than the people you hate.

Lesson learned here is you can only count on yourself to give you that "$100 tip" in life.

I think you should have known he was kidding assuming that you don't have another job as a stripper. But he's still an ass so get him back the next time you see him >:) just don't get fired!

The customers always right, but this time the customers left, on a stretcher gasping for breath.

lelo007 11

Awe, poor OP. Sorry you had to run into a dick at work. I never had anybody do that to me when I waitressed or bartended, and not sure what I would have done. Nothing over the top, I'm sure.. But he would have earned the right not to tip when he came back.

I didn't know Mitt Romney came to your store!

I bartend with a catering company. I have received 100$ tips at events. It's not completely uncommon but working at a store I certainly would not expect it.

taliayungdiva 9