Stop!

By hobbled - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, from across the parking lot, I saw a woman break into my car and steal my "Handicapped parking" placard. Guess why I couldn't stop her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 084
You deserved it 2 050

Top comments

At least you aren't mentally handicapped like that bitch

What a bitch. Hopefully the cops will get her. Sorry OP.

Comments

Isn't there like a vin on the tag for what car you use with it? or some code? fyl OP. hope you got it back or a replacement.

I must say, I sometimes vote YDI in a way that might be considered a bit mean. Generally when people can't control their dogs. But, seriously! Is there any way that we can have a list of the names and addresses of the morons who have said YDI to this person, so we can warn other people about them?

phoenix3423 14

most do have #'s for tracking but most times they are not cross compared the card in window enough. who gives a rats ass if door locked or window down. theft is theft. What the door being unlocked tempted the poor thief. For freaking real. Of all the things to steal. It's not your fault if you are stolen from Period. it's the things fault for being a dirty thief.

That sucks OP, file a complaint and I hope they get her.

That is just sad. She just made Karma her worst enemy and I hope this doesn't happen again.

This is one of those posts that make you realize people vote YDI on anything

Who the fvck says you deserved this, honestly I hope that girl gets arrested.

momac86 17

I'd get even and make an honest woman out of her