No refunds, no returns

By Gabi - 09/01/2010 18:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I spent about half an hour trying to decide whether to buy a top, because even though it was lovely, it was really expensive. Eventually, after deciding to buy it because I could always return it if I changed my mind, I got home and realised I'd left it on the bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 281
You deserved it 32 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch. That sucks big time. This is one of the many reasons I hate shopping. When you do find something you like it is so expensive that it takes more time to commit to buying it than it took to find it in the first place.

nikerush2 0

Comments

I didn't say every artist was starving. It's just that there's so many people these days who think they can sing or paint or write and that they can get famous off it. Which is just neive. A girl who went to school with me thought she could make it off her poems. She dropped out and realized afterwards she was dead wrong. My bad I was trying to help you and somebody told me it was a good site.

I've been drawing since I could pick up a crayon without shoving it up my nose or trying to eat it and writing ever since the 2nd grade when we were required to write daily journals. I'm pretty sure I'm an artist and not some kid who all of the sudden THINKS she's an artist. Being an artist is a life-long thing. At this point, I am just going to assume yer just another angry squid and stop wasting time on you. For all I know, you don't even know what it means to have a proper career path.

newsgit 0

dude, you've got to know that even with a good economy and even if you are a really good artists, artists have a hard time. and I'm a musician, I've got it hard too.

Youre ignorant. I'm not calling you out. You called me out remember? I don't know anything about you or your life so how am I supposed to know how long you've been able to write or draw?

For the love of bacon, learn how to reply to comment threads! Your petty squabble is even worse when it's a mess like this.

Killn4Laughs 0

#31, You act like your so "high class", like its so easy to get a career with high pay, so what do you do? What successful career did you achieve so easily?

Well at least the bus driver is going to look nice now.

#31, Soulatyhia, I barely spend amything on clothes per month. Ever heard of REUSING? <----(Extremely un-witty comment)

oh that sucks. hope u will be careful next time.

OP: if you had to spend that much time deciding on the top, then you shouldn't have bought it. You should decide how much money you want to spend and on what BEFORE you go to the store. Soulathyia and Luckster, you're both ignorant. Get over yourselves. Stop caring so much about money and fashion and all that BS and try caring more about human beings. Good luck people.

raejackie 0

you are a straight DUMBASS .

raejackie 0

soulsthyia is obviously spoiled rotten .

good job Rae you spelled my name wrong and FYI I have a job where I make damn good money and buy my own stuff. I was emancipated and I do live alone so you fail.

You are fifteen :O Are you by any chance stripping or prostituting?