Lipstick drama

By Anonymous - 06/11/2009 17:50 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of three years broke up with me because she found a lot of red lipstick on my neck. The red lipstick was from her lipstick because she came over in the middle of the night when she was really drunk, then left. She refuses to listen to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 448
You deserved it 3 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perstephane 4

Amen - go get one who isn't crazy. Or, at least one who's less crazy.

Comments

SilentBlaSkiRain 0

look at the bright side-- she comes to you when youre drunk!

You let her drive away from your house drunk?? ooh YDI

aroymart 0

wow, when she said she was breaking up with you i would've said "fine, i don't want to date a complete idiot"

meaning.... you want to date an incomplete idiot??

You don't want to keep dating someone who's having blackouts, do you?

in addition to "you deserved it" and "yeah, you're life is ******," we need a third option: "I dont know what you're complaining about," or better yet, a fourth option, "quit bitchin, you're better off this way."

the only thing that really stands out as f*d up here is the "and then she left" part....if she was blackout enough to not remember that she came over to your house how did she get around? I hope she lives close enough to you that she didn't drive! If she did drive...then YDI for letting your girlfriend, crazy as she may be, leave your house if you knew she was trashed.

956TXking 0

let the bitch go if she keeps bitchin grab her by he hair and swing her around a couple time that will show her

and Plan B is get her drunk, and then sucker punch her pubic bone with a clinched fist.

cheapsheep_fml 0