Leave me alone

By Peppermint - 17/03/2011 10:00 - New Zealand

Today, I put signs up in the lifts at work with my name and desk phone number as the contact in case the lifts break down. I work in IT so there are hundreds of men in the building. Someone has already drawn a very wonky heart next to my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 409
You deserved it 5 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ruckainc 0

Awwwwww. Someone likes you! :3

"Today, I saw the name of a cute girl i work with in the elevator. Bored and trying to be sweet, i drew a little heart by it. It wasn't my best work, for i was shaky and nervous. When she found out it was me, she kicked me in the nuts, called me a stalker, and is now suing for sexual harassment. FML"

Comments

why does that deserve to be an FML? some one likes you. FML? not really.

Should have left your mobile number as well.

atomicbaboon 0

and address, favorite. colors, and schedule for the rest of the month.

Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see how this is bad.

It's not just you, I can't help but feel the OP is taking something innocent and making it into something horrible.

I'd bet good money that someone would have drawn on the sign even if one of the men had put it up. I have never been in any place where someone didn't feel the need to deface signs with some kind of scribble. The fact of the matter is that they probably are treating her the way they would treat anyone else and she's just not realizing it.

I'm also willing to bet that she is not the ONLY woman who works in the building. It is just that the employees are predominately male. Taking that into account means it could have just as easily been another woman who drew the heart on the sign.

tahvoh 3

it's probably that fat slob Rick in accounting. you know, the guy who wears lunch from three days ago on his shirt.

YDI for not being ugly and repulsive.

lmfaooo that happnd to me to bro, tthose boys r all grenade

RoxxyHustle 7

OMG! Someone drew a heart on a sign you put up in the elevator! That's it, it's the end of the world, your whole life is fked! Honestly, sfw?