Family matters

By smbcolorado - 04/02/2011 22:43 - United States

Today, my husband sent an email invite to his family about our daughter's upcoming birthday. Upon reading the email, his aunt clicked "reply all" while emailing her husband and said, "I'd rather say we're out of town than see that dumb bitch our nephew calls his wife." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 247
You deserved it 4 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now everyone in the family knows what a total bitch she is.

your response should have been something along the lines of: well at least this dumb bitch is smart enough to know how to send an email!! now that we know you'll most definately be attending as you won't be out of town.. see you there! I would then also maybe show her how well laxatives work in her drink...

Comments

I know for sure she is ugly and old, and OP is nice and friendly en the aunt is jealous. Im just waiting for the aunts FML 'i accidently hit the reply all button'

sallen0046 4

Your entire life is ****** because your husband's aunt thinks you're a dumb bitch? Honey, I hate to tell you, but there are probably no less than a dozen people you've met in your life that think exactly the same thing. Send a polite email back stating that her preference has been noted and get on with your life.

#91 just because someone posts on FML, doesn't mean that they really think their life is ******. This seems to be more of a sharing of unfortunate events than anything.

Some people don't get repulsed . I personally enjoy his photos and find them interesting . @98, *bangs head against wall." :)

your name is forever anal ways! bahahahahahahaha

Some people don't get repulsed . I personally enjoy his photos and find them interesting . @98, *bangs head against wall." :)

Peasanthunter_fml 0

Lol sounds like the aunt is the real dumb bitch. Oh the irony.

rosieprice21 2

find a way to get her to the party then call her out when she's had cake and ask, "do you like the cake? it'll make you sleep sooooo well."

thisismylifelol 0

Can somebody say.....Aunt Hilda??????

lexis1228 0

and she calls you the bitch wow