Eeeeeeeeeeek!

By KTK - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized the annoying squealing I hear every night isn't my guinea pig. Apparently my brother's girlfriend makes that sound when they have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 929
You deserved it 3 526

Top comments

zidane312 0

thats hot, mine always grunts like a bear

are u sure your brother's girlfriend is not a guinea pig?

Comments

zidane312 0

thats hot, mine always grunts like a bear

troyboyd05 0
icall_BS 0

Your brother is ******* your guinea pig then secretly puts it back in your room in the middle of the night. Don't be surprised when your guinea gets HIV.

pedobear has paid off Chris hansen and now has free rule over what he wants.

decidedlyvague 11

haha, reminds me of my old roomate who had a high voice already and would talk in an even higher voice when having sex.

are u sure your brother's girlfriend is not a guinea pig?

Yeah, I'm going to have to go with F his Life. That would be annoying as hell. I'd gag her.

feelslikeanoose 0

Oh, gross. I'd just walk in there and be like STFU. -_-

if you want to be mean. Tell him that his gf should get a weaker vibrator, so that you can get some sleep. Unlike him you can't sleep through her chirps. *ducks*

know_your_role 0

what the hell does this have to do with you, you egocentric idiot?

monnanon 13

there is a little thing called respect for others that keeps most of us from sharing our sex noises with others in the house. this is their parents house i am guessing which makes the noisy sex even worse.

my roommates boyfriend makes little girl noises. at least she's the one squealing and not him.