Domestic

By baberuth - 19/06/2015 22:21 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, I heard my sister screaming from the basement, "Don't you hit me, you asshole!" Knowing her boyfriend was over, I ran downstairs with my baseball bat, ready to smash the fucker hitting my sister. Turns out they were just playing Mario Kart and he rammed her off the edge of a bridge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 852
You deserved it 4 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beating someone up with a baseball bat because they screwed you over in Mario Kart is still a valid reason in my opinion.

Comments

... And you didn't hit him with that bat because? I mean whoever is that big of a dick in Mario kart deserves it. Lol jk jk I laugh cuz I could imagine me and my gf doing this exact same thing

mwali02 32

Good for you for being prepared! :)

Props to you for being a good brother

In other words, nothing actually happened. I'm sorry your life is so awful.

Well, there's a happy ending! And you are a great brother!

hey at least you were ready to protect your sister and thats honorable.

cainchild 4

yeah, you're a sack o crap for assuming the worst of your fellow man. men are not all monsters, in fact, most aren't.

Based on your reaction, I'd say you are the sack of crap in fact. Like with many cases of abuse, too many people know about it, but don't act, because "it's not their business" or "someone else will stop it". I've heard all those excuses all too many times, where everyone suddenly decides to look the other way. In this case, it's much better to react, but have everything be ok, instead of not having reacted and seeing your sister with a black eye the next day, knowing you could have done something about it...

atiggerx33 6

Don't feel bad OP, you did the right thing. I mean as soon as you realized it's not like you hit him anyway just because. It was a misunderstanding, you thought someone was harming your sister, and you responded appropriately. Honestly, I wish I had had a brother like you growing up (mine probably would have responded like that, but he moved out on his own when I was 12).