Discrimination

By lopsided - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Gainesville

Today, I was informed that my uneven facial features make me seem "untrustworthy." Glad to know my unchangeable physical appearance doubles as a character flaw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 096
You deserved it 2 796

Top comments

llamarrama01 21

Welcome to the crappy society we live in.

Comments

Apparently most people when they meet someone new, automatically associate them with the same qualities as someone else they know that looks similar. So if you know a blond guy you hate, you might instantly dislike someone who reminds you of them. It is a natural, automatic thing and once we get to know the person they get their own qualities.

Fulfill their expectations and start being untrustworthy. Let the situation escalate until you are a supervillain. Attain ultimate victory.

Wow a fml from Florida, I live in Florida too.

RedPillSucks 31

you'll. be like "chunk" on the goonies, changing from chunk to "hunk"

I was born with a lazy eye, and it has resulted in monoretinal vision (I can only see directly out of one eye at a time with the other becoming purely peripheral, but I can control which eye is primary). Doctors have refused to fix it simply because now I am so used to how I see that it would only be temporary. It still amazes me how some women will write me off for that. Oh well. I don't care for shallow people anyway, and neither should the OP.

puzzy 13

Kat Graham from the Vampire Diaries has a lopsided face but she embraces it. Theres nothing wrong with who u are

Being socially penalized for the 'crime' of having a "different" appearance is a daily occurrence for Blacks, Latinos, Muslims, etc I'm sorry for the closedmindedness.

Unchangeable might be the wrong word, plastic surgery is always an option. However, in general attempting to guess a real life person's personality based on their body is just stupid.