Check these out

By notenough - 29/08/2009 04:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on the webcam with my boyfriend. I could see that he was on the couch, and alone, so I took off my shirt and smiled, waiting to see his reaction. He smiled at me but then kept looking in another direction. I playfully asked "What's so distracting?" His answer: "History Channel". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 405
You deserved it 10 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you know ahead of time that he doesn't think solely with his dick.

Girls need to realize that their boobs are not more interesting than history. It's not like boobs defeated the Nazis.

Comments

thewonkits 0

YDI for expecting guys to be interested whenever you want them to be. Has anyone else noticed that? Women frequently expect men to only interested when their throwing themselves at us... And if we're interested in them at any other time that isn't convenient for them, we get called "pervs". Not saying all women are like that... But it happens to often.

ithedarkone 0

I agree women are like that. That's why is so hard for us guys to actually understand them because everything has to be convenient for them on there terms or time. You know what else is annoying when women call men Creepers like seriously half the girls that say sht know damn well no one is checkin them out and there only seeking attention.

YDI. Don't expect guys to be interested just because you are at the moment, the world doesn't revolve around you.

the history channels the shit. who said it sucks

this means you dont excite him anymore so dump him before he does!!

History Channel is cool, A&E is better! Intervention FTW. :D

Well... At least you've got a smart one? I mean, History Channel smart... Maybe he finds no point in beating off when he can come see you later? ... Well he probably can't now lmfao he shouldn't have agreed to webcam Logicality fail, OP's bf.

THAT would totally be me, LOVE the History Channel, lol FYL, I guess R. Lee Eremy is hotter than you.

screwtaylor 0

Maybe if you were fully naked he would have paid attention. Nobody likes a tease.

What is up with all these guys being uninterested when their girl tries to be sexy for them? I'll bet these are the same guys that get mad when the girl refuses to have sex with them once in awhile.