Better out than in

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, some wannabe molester actually used the "Do you know who my dad is?!" line on me as I threw him out of a club. Turns out his dad is my boss's brother. I'm now searching for a new job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 845
You deserved it 2 047

Top comments

jazmin3012 28

You may be out of a job, but you saved someone from a traumatic experience. Keep your head up OP, good things will come your way.

No way you could have known OP. I wish you the best of luck finding a job

Comments

Just another punk from the entitlement generation that doesn't want to be held accountable for their actions.

Just another punk that assumes one person represents an entire generation.

I hate to burst your bubble, but those types exist in every generation.

Well they just lost their best employee

deviousangel9289 15

You should sue. It's illegal to give family special treatment like that.

I'd get a hold of a lawyer and talk to them about the situation. It doesn't seem like its right or even legal that they fired you for simply doing your job and throwing out a creep who was crossing the line with women, regardless of their relationship with the owner.

I hate when bosses friends and family go to places and do that. I mean unless you've met them before how are you supposed to know if they really are a relative or just someone saying they are? They need to wear badges that say "Relative of owner: treat with caution"

Damnnn man that effin sucks. good luck on the job search

That's not really fair! You were doing your job. And he was obviously doing something to deserve getting thrown out.

Jachin357 28

The guy sounds spoiled! It sucks that people like him get off scot free while good lads like yourself are punished for doing the right thing. Good luck finding a new job mate. Maybe something with less drama involved.

Pretty sure they can't fire you for DOING YOUR JOB, your ex boss sucks