Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, while I was on my laptop, I decided to take a nap. Little did I know that my leg was covering up the cool air intake underneath the machine. I woke up an hour later with a first degree burn on my thigh. From a laptop. FML
at least your battery didn't fry. that happened to me, and it took the hard drive with it.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Thursday 22 January 2015