Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, I came home from out of state. I found out someone online had told my husband that the "fumes" from hot showers can be lethal. As a precaution, he removed the draft-blocking bathroom door to make sure it's "properly ventilated." FML
Hmmm my brother is in the shower.. Im gunna go block off any ventilation you know just to test this
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Thursday 11 September 2014