By Cuppycake - 04/05/2011 05:33 - Canada

Today, I went on a first date with a guy. He parked his truck and reached in his door side pocket and grabbed a little black zippered bag. Seeing this, I burst out laughing saying, "Wow, what's that, your change purse?" He replied, "No, I'm diabetic, this is my blood sugar monitor." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 766
You deserved it 89 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nice, not only was the joke bad to begin with but then you find out he is a diabetic, you kind of deserved that one.

robc32ca 4

wow. kind of explains why you were on a date instead of in a relationship...

Comments

How does stubborn come into this? That fml never implied stubborn ness.

So did he ask for a second date? (:

Wow, you're a bitch. That's not even funny

How rude of you to say such things about someone you don't even know! Poor judgment call, nothing more.

That was rude. YDI on this one. You shouldn't judge people.

what the he'll? there is nothing wrong with being diabetic! My dads diabetic you bitch!

deafeningsilence 8

...But... the FML says... nevermind...

yeah, as somebody who carries a bag around for diabetes, you totally deserve that.

lingeman 0

I carry a full bag, in case I pass out and have a seizure...you obviously don't think before you speak.....life lesson?? I think so...

As Simone who carries a bag of diabetic supplies, I understand the confusion and use my knowledge to educate those around me, so there are less mistakes and less reasons for me to be a spiteful person who only sees their own side of the story.

hopefully you learned never to assume, instead simply ask!

I'm diabetic. I have carried change and cash in my blood glucose kit on a couple of occassions. It works surprisingly well.

xXMagicPandaBear 0

Yeah I understand but she doesn't have to worry many people made fun of me without knowing what it was so at school I just carry it in my binder.I admit that was alittle un-called for but she didn't know,it seems like harmless kidding(I hope)

katie0945 0
MuhammadsTeenGF 0

YDI for being rude to begin with.