By anon - 04/06/2009 11:35 - United States

Today, I was performing in an orchestra concert. My stand partner and I commented on people in the audience the whole time, saying how fat they were, etc. Towards the end of the concert, I realized we were sitting right by a microphone, and the whole audience could hear us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 084
You deserved it 103 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vcjesusfreak 0

It is incredibly unprofessional to talk at all during a concert, you completely deserved that.

jncwmnd 0

let me guess..you need to say rude things about other people to feel better about your appearance..YDI

Comments

125wrestler 0
deaditegirl 0

YDI. In a professional concert setting you NEVER speak while onstage unless it's absolutely necessary. I hope you get kicked out of the orchestra and replaced by someone who isn't such an unprofessional asshole.

YDI for your complete lack of tact and professionalism during something that other students take very seriously.

I don't believe you. There's no way they would be stupid enough to hire TWO people who talk DURING your performance. You must have had really small parts to have all that time to talk about people. You don't deserve to ever get a gig again. Alternatively, if you're in middle school, it's not QUITE as bad, but you still shouldn't talk during the performance, and you were still really rude, so still YDI. If you're NOT in middle school, F the audience's lives! They PAID to see you behaving unprofessionally and to be insulted by you.

Capnstinkfoot 0

#2 hit it on the head. You made fun of them cause you look like Rosie O'Donnell

If this is actually true, you deserve whatever fallout you get from this.

What kind of symphony orchestra concert uses microphones? In response to #1, it's perfectly normal for people to talk on stage when warming up before tuning has started.

iluvharrison1 0

ok YDI definately!! it's your fault for talking about people in the first place. and on stage..?! calling people fat is one thing but saying it to their faces is another! that was so rude!!!