By Anonymous - 11/08/2009 12:17 - Australia

Today, I was alone with a work acquaintance at lunch. A noise came from his pocket; he whipped out his iPod Touch and said "Sorry, I have to take this," before walking away with the iPod to his ear. Not only did he not want to talk to me, he thought I was stupid enough to confuse an iPod with a phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 694
You deserved it 14 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Also, the iPod Touch, when connected to a Wi-Fi signal, can act like a phone with programs like Skype.

Could of had the Skype app on an iPod Touch.

Comments

doggie3 0

That guys so stupid. Haha. That's so funny. 

It's called an iPhone, and it is identical to an iPod Touch. I can't believe you've never seen an iPhone before.

You're dumb. How can this even have made it through? It was an iPhone.

monkey_boy984 0

ever heard of the iPhone dip **** Mexican shit

TheFecundComing 1

Protip: it was an iPhone. You're just an insecure bitch. Also, to the morons posting comments here, there is no such thing as an iTouch. It's iPod Touch. Ignorance is no longer bliss when you're past the age of 10.

Anyone who says they can't tell the difference between the two is an idiot, unless they've never gotten a look at either before. The iPhone is thicker, the buttons are in different places, and, most notably, the headphone jack is on the TOP on the iPhone, but it's on the bottom of the iPod. Plus, if there's no cover, read the back of it.

Oh and if you can see the back, CHECK FOR A CAMERA! The iPhone has a camera on the back, the iTouch doesn't!

musicalibrary 4

A lot of people don't realize that their is a Fake Caller App on the iPod Touch. If you open it and set it to go off, it will produce a ring and has a screen just like an iPhone when someone is calling.